A beautiful home in the community.
Woodlands house was built in 1917 in the Georgian style and was used to serve the needs of the local Church Of Ireland Clergy as a Rectory for the Canon. The building has operated as a Nursing Home since the early 1980’s and major refurbishment was completed in 2017 and now provides 24 hour nursing care for 36 residents in Single and Double ensuit rooms.
For rest and relaxation Woodlands House provides a range of day rooms including Dining rooms, Lounges a sun room and a general activities room available for residents and their relatives to celebrate special events. An internal secure and sunny courtyard provides a nice outdoor sitting area.