A protected home overlooking Farmleigh Estate.
The original house and lands at Mount Hybla was a Glebe for the Church of Ireland Parish of Castleknock & Mulhuddart. The house, overlooking Farmleigh Estate in the Phoenix Park, was built around 1750 and is a protected architectural structure. A lot has changed within Mount Hybla since then. Attached to this great historical building is a new, purpose-built home-from-home that caters for residents with 66 single and en-suite rooms. The two floors, bedrooms and sitting areas are accessible by spacious stairwells and two lifts, which are located in the centre of the building. With beautiful recreational grounds and activity spaces Mount Hybla creates a warm atmosphere for all residents and their requirements.