Wide-ranging activities for all individuals.
We encourage all residents to continue with their personal interests and social activities and indeed, to pursue new interests. This important aspect of daily life will be discussed as part of the initial assessment and care plan but can also be discussed at any other time you wish.
At Bethany House Nursing Home, there are always planned activities and outings and group activities are available seven days a week. These include sensory stimulation, music, reminiscence therapy and board games.
Residents can participate in any of the following on a weekly basis:
• Exercise class including daily mobility exercises for residents.
• Flower arranging/Gardening.
• Arts and crafts/Bowling/Knitting/Cards Games.
• Bingo & Quizzes
• Weekly Music Sessions.
• Pamper sessions including nail Painting and Therapeutic Hand Massage.
• Pet therapy
• Outings, themed parties, seasonal celebrations, and other activities that can be implemented in consultation with you and other residents.
• Movie Day
• One to one session’s available for residents who do not wish to participate in group activities in the comfort of their own rooms.