Wide-ranging activities for all individuals.
Our activity coordinator and Person in Charge meet newly admitted residents and family to plan an activity schedule that are suitable for the residents’ capabilities.
We encourage all residents to continue with their personal interests and social activities and indeed, to pursue new interests. This important aspect of daily life will be discussed as part of the initial assessment and care plan but can also be discussed at any other time you wish.
At Woodlands House, there are always planned activities and outings and group activities are available seven days a week. They include Sonas programmes, music, reminiscence therapy, board games, mass and prayers group. Together with bedside activities such as sensory stimulation and imagination gym we cater for active and non-active residents alike.
Residents can participate in any of the following on a weekly basis:
• Fit for Life exercise class
• Flower arranging
• Arts and crafts
• Music and singing
• Pet therapy
• Weekly mass
• Sonas Programme
• Inhouse Mass every Friday
• Live streaming Mass from local church every morning
• Conduct virtual concerts and music for Residents and their Family
• Outings, parties, seasonal celebrations and other activities that can be implemented in consultation with you and other residents.